Notice for 15th November
- Today / tomorrow is the Third Sunday of Advent.
- Today / Tomorrow the youth are organizing an evening of Christmas Carols for our Parishioners after the 6pm mass in the Church Basement from 7:15pm onwards. Requesting the parishioners to come in large numbers.
- Priests will be available for Confession on Friday & Saturday i.e. on 20th & 21st Dec from 5.30 PM to 6.30 PM & also after the evening mass on the same days. On Sunday 22nd Dec, confession will be heard from 10.30 AM 11.30 AM.
- A Christmas Crib competition, with the theme “Care for Creation” will be held SCC zone wise with a common crib being put up either at any of the Member's house or Society. The team that uses maximum recycled or eco-friendly items will be the adjudged the winner. The competition will be judged by the SCC Coordinator and Parish Clergy team on 31st December 2019 and the winner will be declared at the 31st Midnight Mass. For further details please contact David Pereira, parish council member, MIG.
- A life size Christmas tree will be put up on the Church parapet so as to enliven the Christmas season in our Parish. Any help is most welcome. Please contact any of the Parish council members.
- A Mass followed by a get-together for the Home-bound and those above 70 years of age will be held on 29th Dec at 11am in the Basement. Attempts will be made to make transportation available in select cases. Kindly contact any of the parish council members in advance on or before 24th December. Parishioners who wish to donate in cash or kind are most welcome. Please contact any of the parish council members or parish office.
- The parish website, phase 1 will be launched on 24th December at the Midnight Mass. Parishioners are once again requested for any pictures, documents, videos related to Church events, may please be shared with the Communications Cell of the PPC. These will be returned after the website development.
- As part of Christmas celebrations, a Christmas tree will be placed in the Church where the parishioners can write prayers for who they want (in the form of Christmas tree buntings such as Bells, Christmas Ball etc.). The same to be hung on the Christmas tree which the Priest will bless and offer them as a common prayer.
- Last Sunday’s collection amounted to Rs.10,884/-